We welcome field trips to our studio! Our studio is set up in many different art and sensory stations to explore and discover.
Our studio is geared to Kindergarten and Grade One students. Fields trips are open to traditional school classes, home school groups, and other specialized learning groups.
DATES AND BOOKING
- Field trips can be booked either mornings and/or afternoons on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays only.
- We recommend booking a minimum of 4 weeks in advance for best availability
FEES AND CAPACITY
- $10.00 per student
- Volunteers and teachers free of charge. One adult volunteer for every 5 students is included (free of charge).
- Additional adults are not recommended and would be charged the drop-in fee of $11 + HST, and may be turned away if we are at capacity.
- A minimum of 15 to a maximum of 30 students are allowed inside our studio at one time.
- Your group will be invoiced once the date and group size have been determined.
- Our studio is open to the public during your class visit.
- In order for students to fully experience our studio, it is recommended that students dress for mess!