Children's Art Factory is a drop-in art studio for children.
We provide opportunities for young children to explore the world around them by harnessing their innate curiosity with hands-on activities to challenge and inspire them.
We welcome children of all ages, and value and encourage collaboration with children over instruction.
Our drop-in art studio for young children features multiple hands-on art and sensory stations. Our studio is open daily, on a first come, first served basis. Registration is not required. Pre-booking is not available.
Our art workshops provide opportunities to explore different art materials, themes, and projects every week! Workshops are available as either a drop-off program just for kids (age 6+ ) or with a Grown-up (age 4+). Workshops just for Grown-Ups making things for littles ...coming soon!
In our programs children enjoy guided experiences that pique curiosity and delight the senses. The emphasis is placed on nurturing wonder through play and process.
SUGGESTED DROP-IN AGES
We welcome children of all ages. The studio is geared to young children who are walking and up.
DROP-IN RATES (Grown-ups count too!)
- $13 +hst per person/per session
- Infants under 1 year are free with a paying sibling.
- Weekend and Holiday Rates (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays) $15+hst per person/per session
Monday-Thursday 9-12 pm and 1-6 pm
Friday-Sunday and Holidays 9-12 pm and 1-4 pm
- Parts of our studio close for cleaning 30 minutes prior to each session.
- Our studio can be a busy place. We generally reach capacity quickly on weekends and all school holidays. To avoid disappointment, please arrive early for each session.
- There is no snack area in our studio. Drinks must be kept and consumed in our entrance area only.
- Socks are required for all drop-in visitors. Grip socks are recommended. Grip socks are available for purchase at the front desk.
- We welcome pre-school and kindergarten field trips to our studio throughout the school year (Tuesday-Thursday) with a max of 30 students per session. FYI: Our studio remains open for drop-ins during these visits. If you are looking for a quieter time to visit, we recommend visiting after 3pm (Monday-Thursday).
take a peek inside the (original) factory
Our space is a complete sensory experience that is truly unique and indescribable! With multiple exploration stations for little artists of all ages, we're sure your first visit won't be your last. Dress for mess and prepare for unfettered creativity.
upcoming art workshops
Art workshops for kids aged 6 and up.
upcoming art workshops for children and their grown ups
Art workshops for kids aged 4+ with their grown-up.