Children's Art Factory is a drop-in art studio for children, located in downtown Guelph, Ontario.
We welcome children of all ages, and value and encourage collaboration with children over instruction. Pre-booking your visit is not required.
DROP-IN AND PLAY!Drop-In Details
You don't need to register or pre-book – just drop-in with your kiddos and watch the creative magic happen.
SHOP ART MATERIALSOnline Shop
When we say our art materials are kid-tested, we really mean it! We offer a curated selection of high quality, open-ended art materials from select brands that are part of many of the areas in our studio. Order online and pick up on your next visit to CAF!
ART WORKSHOPSUpcoming Workshops
Our art workshops offer children the opportunity to explore different art materials, themes, and projects. Workshops are usually drop-off sessions for kids 6 and up, and typically happen on weekend afternoons.
DROP-IN RATESDrop-In Details
- Monday - Thursday: $11 per person
- Friday - Sunday: $13 per person
- Infants under 1 year are free with a paying sibling.
Drop ins are on a first come first serve basis. Entry is not guaranteed.
- Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. & 1 - 6 p.m.
- Friday - Sunday: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. & 1 - 4 p.m.
Please note the Sensory side closes early for cleaning at 11:30 a.m. (morning session) and at 5:30 p.m. Mondays -Thursdays and 3:30 p.m. Friday-Sunday (afternoon sessions).
LOCATION & PARKING
- Children's Art Factory is located at 37 Yarmouth St., in downtown Guelph. (Directions)
- For drop-in visits, please enter through the main entrance on the front of the building (red door with white dots).
- Our studio has five dedicated parking spots. Please keep strollers outside. We have locks to borrow, if needed.
- Downtown Guelph Parking Map
Our studio is wheelchair accessible. Everyone is welcome here.